Friday 21 March 2008

The seconds have stopped ticking - but they shouldn't have...


Can it really be that my watch is in love with me? The moment I remove it from the pulse in my wrist, its tiny cogged heart stops beating too. Or maybe it's recovering from pre-launch stress? Or has been knocked unconscious from orbiting in space? Or maybe it's just that the battery has run out? (to where? I wonder...)

Anyway the countdown isn't over - because the local launch doesn't lift off until Tuesday. So... today I've picked the poems that I'm going to read and have marked the pages with colour coded post-its so I won't fumble between the pages when I read. I've drawn a diagram of the room layout and sorted the reading order (two readers, two launchers and hopefully an audience and sales...)

No comments:

from the field book

from the field book
An inspiring gift for anyone who enjoys watching nature.