Saturday 22 March 2008

White, now you can all see me...


I went to watch Wigan Warriors recently. While watching the pre-game entertainment I noticed that the only people who could be easily seen in the field were those wearing white.

Being only 5ft 1inch, I find I'm often over-looked. So I decided it might be a good idea to try wearing white. We went for a walk along the canal in Skipton today (not wearing white for obvious reasons), and happened to pass through the shopping centre on the way back, and happened to see a Wallis which happened to be having a sale, and there happened to be a pair of half price white trousers which happened to fit... so I'll be wearing them for the launch along with white shoes and a bright top. So hopefully the audience will now notice me....

No comments:

from the field book

from the field book
An inspiring gift for anyone who enjoys watching nature.