Wednesday 19 March 2008

And now I've got fiery hair...

I walked into work this morning and got asked for my autograph! Yes, the local paper has given me a good write (the journalist's smile was genuine) and they've published it in time for the launch as promised - thank you. They've also included a photo - I don't know what it is with my hair but by daylight it's brown and by camera flash it always turns a strange orange colour - anyone would think I'd trapped my head in a sun bed....

And talking about fiery hair - I managed to slip a haircut into my lunch break (thanks to my mobile hairdresser) and then promptly set my hair drier on fire - seriously. I plugged it in and hey-fire-o. Fortunately my hair dries fast so it dried naturally as I sped off in my Micra to meet a learner at 1pm.

2 comments:

novel-as-blog blog-as-novel (sam smith) said...

Sorry I can't make the launch, Carol, especially now that you're a red-haired temptress! But the very best of luck with it. I know you'll carry it off with your customary elan.
Sam

Mistlethrush said...

Me? A temptress? Of course that's totally untr- , well maybe just a little bit…, yea ok - definitely a little bit - but ONLY a little bit true!

from the field book

from the field book
An inspiring gift for anyone who enjoys watching nature.