- I've spotted waxwing and crossbills but still have firecrest and and flycatchers to find
- I'm still looking for someone to accompany me up Scar Fell and Coniston Old Man
- I am swimming 30 lengths a week but its soooo boring I'm thinking of dusting off my bike now the better weather is here
- I did loose a few pounds but put them back on again! A work in progress....
- Have done a pilates course and have enrolled on another next term.
- Slow progress with the bird calls because my aural memory is - pathetic!
- Sent my children's story off - now the long wait for a reply
- Haven't entered a poetry competition yet - must get on with that as I must with the short story. But I have an article appearing locally soon
- I've read Three Men in a Boat
- The manicure and foot spa will be a pre-birthday party treat. Speaking of which, the room and ceilidh band are booked. But maybe I should save the foot spa until the day after the do?
- Have eaten wild mushrooms at a restaurant but still plan to pick & eat some wild ones for myself. I've also had scallops in Harrogate
- My foxgloves are growing and I've planned where I'm going to grow more herbs
- I've changed my hairstyle (see photo) but now plan to change it back. I've been told it makes me look older - and that really will not do!
- I'm going to read at the Polyverse festival in July
- I've not yet been to Norfolk
- I'm still working on how to fly (other than by plane). Paragliding perhaps?
- I've not yet got my fishnets, fell into a fountain or decided what feat I shall perform - but there's still time - it's not October yet
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Update - Fings to do before I'm fifty
A few folks have asked me how I'm doing with my list so here's the progress so far: