Saturday 29 August 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks to Sue Richardson for nominating this site for the KreativBlogger Award.

Having received the award, here's what I must do:
1. List 7 things that I love
2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me
3. Choose 7 blogs to award as ‘Kreativ Bloggers’
4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen

So, off we go. Seven things I like: my reclining chair; walking in wild places with wind blowing through my hair; comfortable shoes / boots; getting on with my sons; my job; garlic bread; having a shower with fragrant shampoo and body washes; and loads of other things especially still having use of the five senses.

I love wildlife photography so am passing the award (in no particular order) to:
Brian Rafferty
Paul Foster
Richard King
Pete Woodruff
Bill Aspin
Richard Spencer
Frank Whitney

Hope you enjoy visiting them

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I can relate to all seven of those things Carol - especially the garlic bread!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh i love woldlife photography too, I'll go and check those blogs out! Thanks!

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely links, Carole, I've checked them all out now. Have you discovered Patricia Ternahan's wildlife photography? You can find it at: http://www.gentlelens.com/

from the field book

from the field book
An inspiring gift for anyone who enjoys watching nature.